Massage Therapy can promote natural healing on a deep level, whether this is physical, emotional, psychological or spiritual.
Using a variety of different techniques, Massage revitalises, stimulates and invigorates giving a sense of well-being, increased energy levels and self–esteem.
I will incorporate a range of Massage techniques to ease aches, pains, discomfort and dysfunction, always working to support areas surrounding the pain and any other related issues. We have a tendency to use our body differently as our posture alters if we are experiencing pain, therefore Massage Therapy is beneficial to realign the body.
Each session begins with a consultation to discuss your general health, well-being and highlight any physical symptoms, pain, discomfort or dysfunction followed by a treatment plan. Each session is tailored to your needs with a choice of booking regular Massage Therapy to relieve a long-term concern.
Key Benefits of Massage:
- Supports the lymphatic system to release toxins from the body
- Release tired, tense muscles and ease a variety of symptoms, such as headaches
- Improve muscle tone
- Improve mobility
- Relieve stiff, painful joints
- Improve circulation, detox the body and help maintain healthy skin
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and depression
- Promote a sense of wholeness, encourage feelings of self worth and increase levels of confidence and self esteem
- Induce deep relaxation and release stored tension, therefore promoting a healthier sleeping pattern
- Support emotional release from the past and the present
You can find out further information or book a session to discuss your unique circumstances and plan your tailored treatment by contacting me directly.