The art of Massage is an ancient form of therapy for your body and mind.
The initial session will begin with a free and confidential consultation to discuss your general health and well-being. This will enable me to tailor your treatment to your specific needs based on any physical symptoms, pain, discomfort or dysfunction which you may be experiencing.
Massage may be relaxing or energising, this provides both physiological and psychological benefits.
Massage is an opportunity to receive therapeutic bodywork in a tranquil and peaceful environment.
I work with organic oils to relieve tension and tightness in your muscles, to enable your skeletal system to resume its ideal positioning and improve posture.
I am a professional and effective practitioner, fully qualified and insured. I have many hours of Continued Professional Development (CPD) in addition to the main listings of Therapeutic Massage Diplomas you see listed to ensure you will receive the best massage possible suited to your specific needs.
I will leave the room as you prepare to receive your
Please see click on the pictures below for more information about the different types of massage I offer.
Contact me with any questions or for a free telephone consultation to discuss your specific needs.
Key Benefits of Massage:
- Supports the lymphatic system to release toxins from the body
- Release tired, tense muscles and ease a variety of symptoms, such as headaches
- Improve muscle tone
- Improve mobility
- Relieve stiff, painful joints
- Improve circulation, detox the body and help maintain healthy skin
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and depression
- Promote a sense of wholeness, encourage feelings of self worth and increase levels of confidence and self esteem
- Induce deep relaxation and release stored tension, therefore promoting a healthier sleeping pattern
- Support emotional release from the past and the present
Massage Positively Affects the Whole of You!
I offer a range of massage therapies which can be adapted to suit your personal mobility and comfort. You may remain seated and fully clothed if preferred.